What you need:
• a wooden frame, premade or you can make your own as seen on BCD
• 1 yard of fabric (or enough to cover your frame)
• a glue gun or a staple gun
How to do it:
1. Lay your fabric face down and place your frame face down on top of the fabric
2. Pull your fabric over and glue or staple it down the entire length of one side of the frame. When finished move to the opposite side of the frame and glue the fabric down pulling it tight the whole way.
3. The next two sides are like wrapping a present. Fold, pull tight and glue.
4. Cut away any extra fabric and enjoy your work! My frame already had hangers on the back so I just cut away the fabric that was covering them and hung it up!